SUNDAY, AUGUST 6TH 2017
NOON to 10pm
Are you ready? We are! The stages are booked, the vendors are set, the food trucks are chopping veggies. Our festival is free and open to the public. Food, beverages, and many amazing hand-made items will be for sale over six blocks of N 2nd St plus the Schmidt's Commons (the Piazza).
- Honest Tea Mobile Lounge
- Greyhound bus near Poplar Street (shh, its air conditioned)
- Maker's Mark Lounge at North Bowl
- Street Spot at Poplar performance space featuring magicians, belly dancers, hula hooping, and more
- Baby products and a balloon maker in the Piazza
- Nine beer gardens and dozens of food vendors
Find our map in the July and August issues of GRID Magazine
Want to volunteer to help August 6th? Sign up here!
Huge thanks to Bart Blatstein and Tower Investments for the use of the festival parking lot and their years of support.